What is FundRacing?
FundRacing is an enjoyable fundraising experience that guarantees entry into your favorite or sold-out races. When you FundRace for Back on My Feet, we provide you with a race entry into some of the most popular races around the country and in return, you commit to raising a set amount of money that will go directly to the program. What’s more in many cities you have the unique opportunity to run alongside the very individuals you are supporting. Hundreds of our members have completed marathons and some have even completed ultra-marathons!
National FundRacing Opportunities:
- BMW Berlin Marathon- September 25, 2016
- IRONMAN Maryland- October 1, 2016
- Virgin Money London Marathon- April 23, 2017
- Big Sur International Marathon - April 30, 2017
- Falmouth Road Race - August 20, 2017
- Boston Marathon - April 16, 2018
Ready to FundRace?
Sign up to run any of our races listed above or you can turn your existing race event into FundRacing for Back on My Feet!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more!
What you Get When you FundRace:
Not only is FundRacing a fun way to get involved with Back on My Feet and the running community, but you will also receive exclusive FundRacing gear by Champion System. Champion System is a top custom apparel company. They have combined a strong 20+ year knowledge of the apparel business with a love of sports to offer you the best possible products and service.
Depending on your FundRacing level, you will receive one or more of these items:
- Performance Socks – Great for a wide range of sports and activities.
- Performance Short Sleeve Top – It will keep you dry and comfortable as well as protect you from harmful UV rays with UV protection.
- Long Sleeve Performance Top – Great for those colder runs.
- Running Shorts – Loose fitting with a liner to keep comfortable during runs.
- Run Singlet – A sleeveless design for training and race day.
- Wind Breaker – A breathable polyester design that features a mesh liner and high collar. Great for post-race cool down or just walking around the town.